ValkingBlog: Theremin Night

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Friday, October 03, 2008

Theremin Night


Well, it's official. We have a Theremin. Thanks to my good friend Philip and a rescheduled lunch trip, we have the hoppin electric sounds of the 1920's right here in ValkingBlog. Yes, I know the Fender amp isn't exactly retro, but they'd have used it if they'd had it, right? I am so primed over this. Now for hours and hours of not touching this thing and making magic sounds. (Hopefully later they'll end up sounding like music, but right now, I feel like I did after my first band lesson on the trumpet 30 years or more ago.
-Rob "don't touch me, don't feel me" D.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger hypergolic said...

Joke:

How can you tell when a thereminist is off key??

--He (or she) is moving their hands!

Practice every day and you will succeed! You have chosen the most difficult instrument in the world to study!

Flippit

Robert's Theremin Sensei

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com