ValkingBlog: The FIT needs its electronics

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The FIT needs its electronics

So this morning the ladywife took our less than a week old Honda FIT to get the keyless entry and security system installed. At the same time the front bumper needs attention, seems it has two or three black spots on it and I don't know if they're just color issues or molding defects. Seems the service department doesn't either. They want the car for a few days. "The paint will need to dry," they told the lady. I also hear that they weren't sure if they needed to work on the bumper or replace it. I guess when I call tomorrow I'll find out if they've decided. They set us up with a loaner. I guess that's a good thing. Time will tell.
-Rob "let's be optimistic" D.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com