ValkingBlog: Time for some tires

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Time for some tires


Well the fun just keeps on coming. Sooner or later here I'm going to have to get some airtime. I'm overdue. Speaking of air & overdue, Friday needs a new set of rubber. Good news was that the previous owner that invested in the last set had bought good stuff. BF Goodrich Radial T/A's. They've put in a lot of good miles I think. Ends up the left rear has developed tread separation as well as they're all showing age and probably some dry rot. I've been reading up the last few days on who's liking what and I have a list of possible brands to look for. I think I'm going to do the smart thing this time and just go with the nearby Firestone store. They ended up being the first, last, and need I mention BEST call when we were getting a set for Kiddo's 181. I think they're pretty certain to be the right call this time. Heck, might as well head up there right now and see what they say.
-Rob 'back in a bit' D.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com