ValkingBlog: Comcast Rocks!

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Comcast Rocks!

Let's see, two or three days ago I called Comcast with my internet access problem. They scheduled a service call for the next day. The tech showed up in the appropriate time frame and tested my line. I was losing a LOT of signal strength thru lord knows what wiring in the house. The Tech scheduled a contractor to come the next day and run a dedicated line from the first wire to the house. The Contractor showed up, did a fantastic job in the apropriate time window and the problem is solved. Both Tech & Contractor were very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Both were able to discuss with me various problems with the service or work in layman's terms and were a pleasure to deal with. My internet service is functioning beautifully just a few days after the call after I put up with weeks of spotty connection. It's a shame I didn't call sooner. Comcast is a first class company to deal with. I think they've really got the handling of customer issues to an art form. They're number one in my book and make AT&T look like a bunch of clowns by comparison. (AT&T wouldn't come fix our phones so we decided they didn't need our $80 - $90 a month we were paying for probelmatic when it rained phone service) Comcast fixed the problem at no cost. They must value their customers, I really feel that they do. Good Job Comcast, I wish everyone was as good as you.

-Rob 'I have internet again' D.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com