ValkingBlog: Black Eyed V's...

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Black Eyed V's...


So after an hour or so last Friday putting new spark plugs and wires (REALLY needed the wires) in Zippy. Kiddo headed home happy at the better running sounds of her car and I felt good to be a Dad. I guess I wasn't the only one feeling good. Apparently someone happened upon Zippy on the street overnight and felt so good about being a low-lying scum sucking bottom dwelling piece of gunk that they decided to break one of his headlights out. Kiddo called and let me know Saturday morning. Neither of us were very happy about it and Zippy looked downright sad. I hunted a bulb off the parts rack and after work kiddo dropped by and we did the 5-minute surgery (a corneal transplant, of course) and all was well. Zippy's smile is back, black eye gone and in general, life is good. Here's to minor scrapes and bruises.
-Rob 'call me a doctor' D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com