ValkingBlog

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Sunday, May 21, 2006


Been a few days since getting the 411 in, and I've gotten a new liner. Throw in a pair of earcups (of the 8 pairs I have left off eBay (from TANKGIRL in Canada)) and we're ready to get assembling. Ends up the liner is "open ear" meaning we'll see the cups. That's cool, it'll make for a hair more eye appeal. And of course it leaves flat surfaces to art up should the need arise. Clean & new compared to the dirt stained honest use one it'll be replacing. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for a show helmet, but I do want to start out fresh with anything I can on it. So there we are, step two achieved. Next throw these two together and add a set of ear pads (also previously aquired in bulk on eBay (from England that time, 10 pairs)) and we'll have step three...
-Rob "ordo ab chao" D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com