ValkingBlog: The Problem With MSN Watches

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Monday, January 16, 2006

The Problem With MSN Watches

Hello Everyone,
Well the Suunto showed up, and I love it. It's one nice piece of work. But there is a catch. It's not Suunto's fault really, but it could be in an assessory kind of way. Seems there's a lack of info out there letting the consumer know a dark little secret of the MSN Direct system. It's not everywhere. No, it's not like a cellphone coverage issue, where you find areas of no coverage ocassionally. It's a case right now of you'll only find COVERAGE ocassionally. My case: I live in Georgia, on the coast. Bad news for me from MSN direct, I'm not in the only coverage area they have in the entire state, the ATLANTA area. It's the old two Georgia's axiom, Atlanta, Georgia and Not-Atlanta, Georgia. I'm in Not-Atlanta Ga. Seems like MSN is on the case though, by the end of the year they're hoping to have 98% of the country covered. Sure hope I'm in it when they do. In the meantime I'm injoying my news watch minus news.
Try the MSN Direct site and they're all positive...
1. Buy the MSN Direct watch (from mfg of your choice)
2. Sign up for the MSN Direct Service.
3. Live your new informed life.
The catch: I only found out that my 80% of the state doesn't have coverage after cancelling out of the activation process when a "coverage areas" link appeared.

If I hadn't saved $150 buying this watch I'd be really pissed off. As it stands, I have a nice watch, but with no service. Suunto did return my call today though, they're sorry I don't have coverage, but happy my issue isn't really with them.
Guess that's good for them, bad for me...lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com