ValkingBlog: Sesame Street

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sesame Street


"Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?"
I can, come to work with me. Was talking with Eddie (a great Porsche loving co-worker) a few days ago about having applied for the Tech position. He came up with a gem on the spot. "You know with Ernie being safety director what they'll call you if you get it Robert?"
"No," I replied, "what?"

"Ernie & Bert"

OMG, it was a good one, I told him so, he's a frickin genius like that sometimes. Like Rain Man. So the department'll be Sesame Street. I told it to Ernie yesterday when he was telling me I'd gotten the position, he laughed and gave an honest ear to ear grin. Guess I'll have to practice my straight man routine, I always thought of myself as more the "Ernie" type, and besides, Bert is Evil.
-Bert "not evil" D.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger clara* said...

LMAO!! i love it!! oh this opens the door for so many jokes....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com