ValkingBlog: First Day, The New Position

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Friday, January 06, 2006

First Day, The New Position

Well Gang it was fun, but it was early. I started the new position today, at 6AM. After getting off last night at 10:15PM I got at least three hours of sleep and went back in to the new day. It was good. Starting off I was put to paperwork and getting settled in. I have office supplies now! I have a desk, stapler, post-it notes, and by mid-day a computer! Remember gang this is a first for me, I've never had a computer or office space before, not as a job item. I even have my own phone line and number. I took a few minutes after the machine was set-up and made my first PowerPoint presentation.
Also got in a forklift class. I'm now legal with the company to drive our truck when the need arises. I spiffied up. (Have the before pics, but not after yet.)

I feel like a different work person now. I think this is going to be a good thing.
Smiles all around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com