ValkingBlog: Gadget Day

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Gadget Day


So, need a gadget to celebrate having arrived? Need something that'll say "I'm a smart person and up to date on the world sitrep"? Well gang here's the toy for you. The Suunto N3, a really nice piece of work that uses FM transmitions to do all sorts of things and Microsoft MSN web service to glitter it up even more. Now be warned, Suunto isn't the only brand offering these watches, there are several using the MSN SPOT (Smart Personal Object Technology) system. It just so happens I'm a very big Suunto fan. Three of my altimeters are Suunto, and two of those are wristwatches. Also being a very big fan of bargains, I shopped this new $199 retail item online for a quarter of it's retail shipping included. I'll let ya'll know Thursday or so how it pans out, it'll be arriving UPS 3rd day. In the meantime, google MSN watch and explore it a bit.
-Rob "technology is my fiend" D.

(Yes, Fiend...lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com