ValkingBlog: Becca the photographer

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Monday, October 10, 2005

Becca the photographer



So I've been having my daughter clicking pictures for about 2 years now.
Pretty much she's my PPG photographer, I think she's getting pretty good. This one for example she tells me she was laying in the field and shot it as I came over. That's having fun with a camera when you can decide to lay down to shoot a picture. Well at the jazz fest, she was walking along the dirt road between the site and the staging LZ when I happened along shooting video, (see her in the movie below)and she decided to snap a pic too, ah but the twist, no camera! It'd jumped ship and she turned to back track to find it after signing to me "camera, don't know" I circled her twice and headed back to the LZ thinking "Hellfire, we just bought that thing yesterday..." Well she found it, the fates were smiling. As she picked it up from the road in a wheel track, another flier came driving along and stopped just a bit from her, he'd have rolled right over that critter if Beck had been 30 seconds slower. Talk about good timing. So first thing she does? Snap a pic of her top cover, seems my fellow Bad Apples can appreciate that a 13 year old from time to time needs checking on.

So they were. Spidey's on the right under the American Flag wing.
Thanks Guys.
-Rob "BA14" D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com