ValkingBlog: What, I'm only 82% ?

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Sunday, July 10, 2005

What, I'm only 82% ?

You Are 82% American
You're as American as red meat and shooting ranges.
Tough and independent, you think big.
You love everything about the US, wrong or right.
And anyone who criticizes your home better not do it in front of you!




OMG I am so embarrassed. I thought driving an old car, The old VW, The old Dodge, The old Jeep was a shoe in. Perhaos I needed newer and liking Football and Baseball over Nascar might not have brightened things up, Oh, and I'm not in debt. Oh well.
One has to keep trying. I wonder if all my eBaying is helping or hurting the trade balance if I'm ordering lots of stuff from overseas? No, the canadian stuff isn't counted, like I said, they're okay for being Americans... lol. But too cold.

Press on.

-Rob "proud to be an American" D.

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com