ValkingBlog: Monday again.

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Monday, November 08, 2004

Monday again.

Well it's Monday again and I realized that it's been almost a week since I set up the Video Blogs, Have to say I like what it's done for being able to share when I find something I like. The base jumping for example, that's cool. Could I do it? Yah, probably. Would I do it alot? Nah, probably not. I think I'd go into shock after too much adrenaline in a single day.
Noticed however that haven't been keeping up like I should on everybody else's blogs and missed my 15 seconds of fame as I was mentioned twice in other blogs (thanks Lydia)... I took one of those personality quiz thingies, this one was "what girl rocker are you?" Ended up I was Ashlee Simpson...lol. So along those personality lines/quiz thoughts, take a second to watch the clip on ValkingVideo4 and decide which gun you'd probably most like to try or own. Not which one you'd be... =)

If you know the names great, but if not, try describing what it looks like or what you liked about it and let's just see where it goes...
The Video Blogs at the moment:
ValkingVideo1 Tom Feller's Excellent PPG Flight
ValkingVideo2 Bridge Day 2003 Base jumping at it's best
ValkingVideo3 Florida Flights PPG clip of my instructors flying
ValkingVideo4 Northern Arizona Machinegun Shoot 2003

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com