ValkingBlog: Friday...Ah, the weekend's here.

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Friday, October 22, 2004

Friday...Ah, the weekend's here.

Well it's Friday.
Work week's done, 8AM.
Time to drive up into the countyside and get my big utility trailer that my in-laws have had for a year. My fault really. I should have gone up earlier and gotten it.
Course Moni (she's off today too)thinks I should get it tommorrow, seeing as I want to go to the EAA meeting and get some flying in, and it's halfway to the trailer. Sort of a tempting thought, not sure which is going to be the case. Course If I put it off a day, I could get some sleep and sneak out the the beach this afternoon. That'd make it two days of flying, and goodness knows it's been a month almost since Cresent Beach (south of St.Augustine)...hmmmm. Decisions, decisions...
-Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com