ValkingBlog: Monday, time for a little creation/organization...

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Monday, November 01, 2004

Monday, time for a little creation/organization...

Okay, Fact is I've been feeling a little limited with the video posting. Run across a good video and want to share it, but the readership's low so how to keep a video prominient without stopping posting so it'll stay at the top of the blog all the time? I know, make another blog or two, or three and put them there... Oh, and add a sidebar titled "videos" okay... Well step one is there, ValkingVideoBlog exists and has Tom Fellers excellent flight. Next step side bar, then another VideoBlog, something original and catchy like... I know, ValkingVideoBlog2, and then ValkingVideoBlog3, 4, 5... Nah I probably wouldn't get to five, but two or three I be would be doable... I'll also be sure to mention when new videos are up (like they are at 1,2,&3 now). BTW, be sure to look at my profile, and in it my other blogs, where other videos can be found. I guess this will help clean them up too, keeping the videos to a specific bloggenre... More follows, stay tuned.
-Robert

ValkingVideoBlog3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com