ValkingBlog: Blogshares and Good Will

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Blogshares and Good Will

So there's this great stock game based on blogs. It's called Blogshares (www.blogshares.com). It's a lot of fun, one buys and sells shares to build personal wealth, starting with $B500 and going from there.
Most readers of this might have an idea already what it is. Well recently I hit a financal level where I could re-invest in the game itself by giving shares to newer players. Specifically I am trying to gift to players that are just in the first day or two of the game, perhaps three for all I know, where a gift will make a pretty big difference as I might be gifting them an amount of shares that might double or better the value they currently have. It's my way of sharing the wealth, eh? So there's a nice side to it also. The thank-you's. I guess that's the bigggest payoff, hearing from new players as they figure the game out and take the first steps in the game cautiously. One such recent player is Clara (http://freeclara.blogspot.com/)and her than-you was nice in that she added me to her blogroll and mentioned me in a recent post. I thought that was so nice I decided to do likewise. So here it is, thanks Clara, or to paraphrase one of my better one liners, "Thank-you for thanking me..."
-Robert

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger clara* said...

thanks for the mention robert! random generosity really goes a long way....:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com