ValkingBlog: The Christmas Loom

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Christmas Loom


Yes folks, the Christmas Loom. Decided on a few things this year. Non-traditional Christmas display, Big present for the lady of the house, time to switch it up a bit...(pun completely un-intended). Been a busy month or so. Been out a few times on the carriage in Quasi-Pirate garb. In the "Tropic Thunder" sense, not going full-pirate. Did find a nice pirate accessory on Ebay though to go with my very piratey self made pirate hat...



Yes, a flintlock pistol. It's a 1970's or 1980's production Miroku flintlock kit, assembled, but never really finished. I kind of like the rough look so I'm only working on the back end at the moment. Smooth up the grip and see where it goes after that... a work in progress as it were. so I guess I better get photos along the way.

-Rob "Ba'ah humbug" D.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com