ValkingBlog: The American Spectator

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The American Spectator

The American Spectator: "Political Hay
Your Blog Will Be Investigated Soon
By John Samples
Published 5/10/2005 12:08:00 AM
February 10, 2009

Insta Pundit
University of Tennessee
School of Law
Knoxville, TN

Dear Mr. Pundit,

I am writing to inform you that the Federal Election Commission has voted unanimously to support my recommendation that there is 'reason to believe' that you have violated federal election law. Pursuant to that finding, the Commission has opened an investigation of these violations.

I hereby direct you to provide sworn written answers to the following questions related to your violation of federal election law.


1. Did you on or before August 30, 2008, state on your 'blog' that 'If elected, Hillary Clinton will be the worst U.S. president of my lifetime'?
....................................................................
Read this one gentle Bloggers, it's got trouble written all over it as we look at being regulated by the powers that be...
-Rob "OMG" D.

2 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Ma Tiny said...

I'm not sure what kind of regulation they propose, but I do want blogs that get money from campaigns to confess it.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Robert D. said...

Hey Jami,
I'll be the first to agree there. I don't think Blogs that are paid for by a campaign or political org should pretend not to be. I'd like straight forward honesty as to what side their bread is buttered on, and whom by.
-Robert

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com