ValkingBlog: Work, work, work, makes Rob dull...

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Work, work, work, makes Rob dull...

I was thinking last night while at work how lucky I was. Work load was about half normal. I threw a home project in the bead blasting cabinet and worked on it a bit.
Pacing the evening out and the actual boredom of the passing hours. Sometimes something either a little more interesting or higher paying would be nice I thought. But all in all I guess I have it pretty easy somethines. Read that dull with a capital D. Of course before the PPG convention I had time to make a chest mount to fly my video camera so I guess I shouldn't complain. The extra time's actually great, If I remember to do something with it. It's just when I don't have something that it really drags on. Perhaps I should get to the used book store and stock up on some paperback novels, I don't know. Life goes on. Be safe.
-Rob "I need a new project" D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com