ValkingBlog: Paratour - Referrals

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Paratour - Referrals

Paratour - Referrals
Ah, a few more seconds of my fifteen minutes of fame. I'm on the web again, this time in a referral for Paratour. In case ya'll have missed it in the sidebar, Paratour's the company my instructor Eric Dufour runs with his wife Elisabeth to handle the in's and out's of being an international powered paragliding presence. Take a look I think it's a rather striking picture they used, even if I did take it myself, I mean even if I do say so myself... Modest aren't I? (grin).
Just think it could be you. (Oh, be sure and check out the reflection in my glasses...)
-Robert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com