ValkingBlog: Becca's Blog

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Becca's Blog

Well Kiddo did it the other day. She made a blog. She's been reading this one and apparently decided that the nav bar on the blogger pages that lets you set up a blog was too much to resist. I'm very proud. She told me about it after I showed up for kiting at her school. I figured since there is a nice field at the school (football, softball and a bit more)with few fences it'd be an ideal place to do it. It was, had a ball and when she came out from tutorial I had her follow with me some before she got in the harness and took a turn or three herself. She did wonderfully considering it was only the second time outing in the harness. We had a light breeze from 0-5 and there were decent reverses to be had. But I'm getting off topic.

Becca's got a blog, it's Beccablog2, because someone else already had just plain beccablog, go figure... For her second post we embedded "Atlantic Paravroum en Decembre" from Fredy. So go take a look.
The Blogiverse is growing...
-Robert "Daddy" D.

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger clara* said...

you must be so proud! soon the whole world will be blogging!! a hah haa!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com