ValkingBlog: Good Morning Sunshine...

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Monday, October 04, 2004

Good Morning Sunshine...

Well It's 7am and my day is done. All I have to do now is go to bed and get a nice days sleep. Why, you ask? Because my day started last night at about 9pm. I am now on the midnight shift for about the next three months. Looks like there might be some good to it. I work Sunday-Thursday. So Friday night's off. It's only an 8 hour shift so I'm off at 6:15 am, actual shift is 9:45pm-6:15am, in case there's any confusion from my saying that my day started at 9 last night. Nine was get up an dressed, since I'm only ten minutes from the shop, I can afford to sleep a little longer... Boy do I remember when I had to leave an hour to an hour and a half before a shift to make the commute. Now it's just pop into work clothes and zoom on off to work. Back home's the same, home by 6:30am. Thought about it all night, with this schedule I should be able to get a lot more flying in. Reason being that morning flying takes a bit of getting up early and on the road to be where you fly as close to sunrise as possible. First two and last two hours of the day are the best for flying powered paragliders... So working all night has me already up if the mood strikes. And honestly, I'm itching to go, been a few weeks since any flying thanks to all these hurricane visits... My log book's getting lonely.
Well, off to bed. I'll be thinking of all ya'll.
-Robert


1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Sister Sunshine said...

My husband (who's also Robert D., LOL) works graveyards. He prefers it. Likes to have the early part of the day to do things... but it's not always easy to sleep then... good luck to ya!
; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com