ValkingBlog: OpinionJournal - Taste

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

OpinionJournal - Taste

OpinionJournal - Taste: "The October edition of Outdoor Life will feature interviews with both presidential candidates. When asked about their favorite guns, President Bush responds: 'My favorite gun is a Weatherby Athena 20 gauge.' Mr. Kerry says (reminding us yet again where he was 35 years ago): 'My favorite gun is the M-16 that saved my life and that of my crew in Vietnam. I don't own one of those now, but one of my reminders of my service is a Communist Chinese assault rifle.' So Mr. Kerry's favorite gun is an 'assault' rifle designed for war. Funny talk coming from a guy who just went ballistic over the end of the 'assault' weapons ban. "
....................................................................................
Go figure...lol.
-Robert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com