ValkingBlog: Kerry's link to CBS a danger - The Washington Times: Nation/Politics - September 22, 2004

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Kerry's link to CBS a danger - The Washington Times: Nation/Politics - September 22, 2004

Kerry's link to CBS a danger - The Washington Times: Nation/Politics - September 22, 2004: "Democratic presidential candidate Sen. John Kerry's top adviser Joe Lockhart admitted Monday that on the advice of CBS producer Mary Mapes, he chatted with retired Lt. Col. Bill Burkett, the man who sent anchorman Dan Rather bogus documents meant to humiliate President Bush. "

....................................................................
Rathergate gets deep and wide...
Lay odds nobody's charged when it's all done...
Am I the only one that's getting tired of Dan Rather reporting on his own story? I know I would be, if I were watching CBS at all anymore.
-Robert

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Sister Sunshine said...

I stopped watching CBS several years ago, after viewing a SNL episode that was making a joke out of father/daughter molestation/incest. At the time, there was a girl staying with me who had been molested by her own father, and the effect that show had on her was devastating. I don't know how they thought the subject could possibly be funny...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com