ValkingBlog: Sunday PM

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sunday PM

Well another week begins to the beat of a different drummer.
Another Sunday has snuck past with nary a peep. I think I slept the whole day away. And man was it great. Moonlight bowling was great but co-workers took the daisies off 'Friday' and put them on someone else's car. Man Rule: Don't mess with a man's car. I wasn't pleased about it as I don't mess with someone else's car, I expect mine is off limits too. Last time my car was messed with it was broken into. Before that it was keyed badly. I'm not sympathetic when someone's messing with a car. Okay, I'll tell the truth; I really get pissed at the idea. I better stop at that. I am looking forward to this week though. More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com