ValkingBlog: The Ruckus, it might be time to think about fun

ValkingBlog

Because there is more to life than just work...

Friday, July 21, 2006

The Ruckus, it might be time to think about fun


Canadian Motorcycle Guide Online - Test Ride: "I was visiting a friend in California recently. He's a regular reader of CMG and when the topic of the magazine came up – amongst other things – he commented about our scooter coverage. Something to the effect of:
“What the f@ck are you doing testing scooters? Who gives a shit about those things?”
I felt like a Mod about to be bludgeoned by a Rocker on Brighton Beach in 1964.
I'm not sure how successful I was in defending our editorial decisions at CMG, but the whole encounter left me wondering if we haven't been doing a very good job of extolling the virtues of these slightly stunted members of the motorcycle family. After all, we get it. Why doesn't everybody else?"
..............................................
Give me one of these, Man I love Honda's line. If only the local dealership was worth a hoot in customer service...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Who links to me? Get Free Shots from Snap.com